|Not just any station wagon.|
In short, it is everything I have ever wanted out of a car. I would like mine fully blacked out and in my garage right now.
My primal desire for this car overrides all rational arguments against it, such as:
- The ridiculousness of spending lots of money on a depreciating asset.
- The $2,600 gas guzzler tax included in the purchase price, as well as fuel costs in general.
- My repugnance to purchase a vehicle from GM due to their demonstrated commitement to making low quality cars over the last 30 years.
- My repugnance to purchase a vehicle from GM due to my own radical political beliefs.
- There is nowhere to legally use even half of the horsepower of that car.