Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome to the family, Sloane

Matt and I were lucky enough to have received a full set of red and white wine glasses as wedding presents.  Awesome.

However, they spent the last 8 months living in Basement Purgatory because we didn't have any room in our kitchen to properly house them.  Not awesome.

So, for the last 5.9999 months, I'd been trolling Craigslist for a stylish wine rack...and come up with a whole lot of junk and one decent option that was horribly overpriced.  Bummer.

Thus, when we received a Crate & Barrel gift card for Christmas, I did a little happy dance, because I knew that we could finally justify buying Sloane.  Hooray for Christmas, gift cards, and more storage space.

What do you think?

 

A close up of the decorative elements:



And what's in the drawer?  Fresh napkins (why did no one tell me that cloth napkins need to be ironed?!) and Madame Julia herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment