Short answer: Nothing exciting
Long answer: Lots of stuff.
1. Cutting down a cedar tree in our front yard.
|We are TERRIBLE at documenting 'before' pictures|
3. Clearing some brush and vines from the back driveway and pruning our front yard shrubs.
|Note that these plants now look vaguely bush-shaped. They didn't before...|
4. Nursing terrible cases of poison ivy (we had to take prescription medicines to keep from scratching ourselves into oblivion).
|Ouch. Also, Yuck.|
6. Washing Mitchell with his new, fancy kelp and tea tree oil shampoo.
7. Taking the last step of the US Medical Licensing Exam.
8. Watching Thor at the movie theatre.
9. Painting three frames for the office.
10. Hanging various diplomas and school accolades in the office.
11. Potting geraniums for the front stoop.
|These looked better before they were battered by a tornado-esque storm last night|
12. Going to a Kentucky Derby viewing party.
13. Repainting a plant stand for the living room.
14. Trying a last-ditch relocation effort to revive the dying plant that lives on the plant stand.
|This guy still looks awful. Black thumb strikes again.|
15. Scheduling dentist and optometrist appointments.
16. Buying a weedeater, lawnmower, and wheelbarrow.
17. Buying new shoes for summer.